Toy of the Year

Toy of the Year - Belgium - since 2000

















The Belgische Speelgoed Federatie (Belgian Toy Federation) awards the Toy of the Year award in many categories, including games. Last year awards were also given in a Children's Game and Family Game category. I won't split all categories here, but rather list the winning games.

2010 Hop Kikker Hop & Buzz It!
2009 Suspect & Woordenrace
2005 Rapido, Niagara, Monopoly 70 & Verkeersspel
2000 (no games awarded)



Thanks to Gwen and Stef!





1 opmerking:

WOW Gold EU zei

I not too long ago began leveling up several new characters so needless to say I had to obtain some awesome new heirloom items WOW Gold. I heard which you could get enchantments for them, but I had no notion what enchants had been greatest. It took lots of searching, but I lastly discovered what enchant is excellent for every single form of BoA item Rs Gold Cheap. I hope that this list can support other men and women out who're within the identical scenario that I was.